Keep Your Candle Burning Beautifully
To ensure that you get the best prolonged life out of your candle please carefully read the following guidelines to allow you the quality of a perfect clean burn along with safety aspects…
* To prevent an uneven surface, always burn candles long enough for the wax to melt and pool to the edges of the jar. This process can take up to 2 hours on its first burn. With ALL candles there is a risk of the glass jar overheating and could shatter, this is why you should never leave a burning candle unattended or let it burn for more that 2-3 hours at a time.
* After each use trim the wick with a candle trimmer or scissors to 6mm removing any debris to ensure your candle stays in pristine condition.
* At times all natural soy wax can discolour this is due to temperature change and the generous amount of fragrance used to maximise the hot scent throw this will not affect your candles diffusion or lifespan.
* Extinguish the candle if the flame flickers, smokes or becomes to high. If soot forms on the inside of the jar, allow the candle to cool, you can then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Trim the wick again before relighting.
* Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or going to sleep.
* Store your candle in a cool, dark and dry place. Avoid placing in direct sunlight or strong indoor lighting such as spotlights.
* Last but not least never leave a burning candle unattended, keep away from children/pets, draughty areas and never place on an uneven surface. Keep away from flammable materials. Make sure you protect the surface on which a candle sits or burn the wax down to the base of the jar.
Your shopping cart is empty!